Lady Irony

So, on what seemed like a lifetime ago, I was single, and never wanted to get married, I wanted to sail the single-cruise the rest of my life. Thinking, who needs the extra baggage. Hence the name “Lady Irony.”

Then, one day, I met a guy, who I ended up marrying after 2 years, had a kid after another 2-ish years, and here we all are today, with one little munchkin who can make me smile and yell at the same time, a husband who can make me laugh even when I’m so mad at him.

Also since, I’ve been procrastinating doing this whole blog thing, I’m back tracking to stuff I wanted to talk about, push forward, and go back again.

I’m just hoping that my insanity would help others out there, even if only to make them smile.

Keep coming back to read more. I promise I’ll get to my stories soon. With photos as well. Hahaha.

Comments