Dump-bag/Grocery-bag/Shopping-bag

So, for the past few days, been stuck at home after having been put under immense torture: MY WISDOM TEETH GOT PULLED OUT. Under great pressure, I was made to get all 4 of them taken out as well.

At some point, under the influence of pain killers, anti-biotics, and lack of nourishment, I thought, this is more painful than giving birth. Well, if you hear my story, then you’ll think the same. [will post that story pretty soon]

Anyway, so I decided, what the hell, let’s make a project while under so much pain, can barely talk, and can barely take care of the baby. Thank goodness for the help of Grandma, and my little sister who came and helped me along while the husband was at work.

I decided to make a sort of dump-bag, grocery-bag, shopping-bag. And got hugely inspired by this and was made easier to do by this.

And after 5 days – waalaah… here’s what we have




Had a few miscalculations (what else is new) and some mistakes that were very easily fixed, and I have a bag that I’m really happy and proud of. Decided to add interface to make sure it stands really well, and insulation. Why I added the last one, I’m not so sure why, but it’s awesome. Would like the strap to be longer, but that can be easily remedied. Also, this is reversible, i'm just not sure I want to reverse it, since it turned out quite stiff. :-p

Well, making 2 more for my sister, and mother-in-law. I have 2 weeks before mother’s day, and probably have enough time to do it. Hahahaha.


p.s. the little boy photo-bombed the bag photo. Hahaha.

Comments