The beginning

This was supposed to be my first blog. To introduce myself, and share my purpose to doing this. But after all the preparation and thinking, I ended up posting "potty training" as my first post... 

So, anyway, I decided to start my own blog to be a voice to mom's, mom-to-be's, and perhaps-in-the-future-mom's. I realized that most blogs out there always talk about how awesome it is to be a mom, how fun, how wonderful, how fulfilling it is.

Yes, I agree like 250% on that, but what I think is missing is the fact that, no one really talks about the nerve-tingling, the hair-pulling, the I'm-going-crazy, side of things. Take note, that I've grown about 8 strands of white hair in the past year, which is more than I've ever grown for the past 15 years of my life. 

That’s what I want to talk about.

The things us moms don’t talk about and the things we do to cope with such things.

Topics like (in no particular order)
1.   9 months of all sorts of stuff happening to my body
2.   The icky and yucky stuff no one tells you during and after birth
3.   First 12 months with the little one
4.   Pregnancy / Mommy Brain
5.   The best part, things I did to cope: Hobbies.

Yes Hobbies that i re-learned and did to stay sane, like:
1. Crocheting
2. Sewing
3. (now) Blogging
4. Baking

And much more.

So here’s to blogging. Here’s to another voice out there. Hope somewhere, it would help another mom cope, laugh, cry, and share her thoughts with people like me. I know there are millions of us out there. 

Comments