Child Proof They Said

Child proof medicine bottles are a lie. Why you ask. Well, here’s why.



Sometimes, I let the baby play with medicine bottles to use as a rattle, mind you, he is 14 months, but he likes to shake anything that makes a sound, and I say “shake-shake-shake” and he laughs like crazy. Who wouldn’t want to see that smiling face right.

So, I let him play with one of the bottles and about 10 seconds later, he puts in his mouth. And I think, okay, that’s fine, he can’t open it anyway. I then turn around to pick up something, next thing I know, he is starring inside the medicine bottle and I screamed, husband walks in, and we all get the shock of our life.

The baby managed to open the child-proof medicine bottle.

How? Why? What? How did that happen.

This is why I say, child proof medicine bottles are a lie.

Parents beware. Hahaha.



Comments