Don’t Like Spaghetti



Just like mommy, the little boy does not like the spaghetti served at restaurants. I think cause it really tastes bad, sour and lacks cheese; WE LOVE CHEESE.

Me, personally, don’t like red sauce for pasta. And in the event that I do eat spaghetti, I add white sauce and lots and lots of cheese.

Tonight, after days of seeing the baby wanting to eat something “new” I decided to make spaghetti.

I’m no expert and I seriously can’t figure the measurements of the ingredients that I use, everything to me is “to-taste” but I do hope this helps.

My sister and I wash the ground beef before cooking it. Why you ask, a waste of time you say, but for us, it tastes less greasy and it turns out better (plus on an extra note – it does not give me heart burn). So after washing, we cook it, until all the oil and water has evaporated from it.


Then we take it out of the pot, strain it again, and sauté with garlic (I don’t like onions either) so I skip that part


Then we add the sauce. I normally use hunts tomato sauce, plain, no flavor, no meat, nothing. All plain.


Then let it cook, add the mushrooms. Then add the white sauce, I use heavy cream.


Then the cheese, lots and lots and lots of cheese.


The parmesan

 
The mozarella, then the 4 cheese blend

So, let it cook, add salt and pepper, and don’t be stingy about that. Just put it, makes it tastes much better. I also add some sugar to take the sourness away. Usually after I put in the tomato sauce so the sugar can simmer and cook with the tomato sauce.

I actually try not to put so much, the husband is not a fan, so I end up adding more cheese when I put it on my plate.


Then we’re all done. Time to eat;





The baby really likes spaghetti. He likes slurping the noodles.

There you go. Baby friendly spaghetti. :-)

Comments