I Forgot...



Mother’s day has come and gone, the little one helped me make a wonderful bag for my mother-in-law as a gift. The little one holds the fabric and lets it go thru the sewing machine. It's really so cute and funny to see him "sew" while sitting on my lap. That's also why it took four days to finish this simple bag: the little one like sitting on my lap and watching me, iron, measure, and sew.

And here’s what happened.




So funny cause I really wanted to take photos of the bag when it was done. Found it really cool.

I sort of patterned it off from this site but I changed the measurements and didn’t do the pockets.

Well, I’m still going to make another one for my sister, as a late mother’s day gift, so hopefully this time I do not take a photo of the final product.

Wish me luck again. 

p.s. Drawings donated by my crazy husband. :-)

Comments