Monkey Baby



Today, I was sitting on my desk working on something. Told the baby that I just have to finish something, and he didn’t bother me for sometime, which is unusual. What’s worse is he was quiet…

So I look up, turned my head, and saw him up on the metal shelf - the kind you use on restaurants to stack up supplies and what-not – and he was just sort of hanging there like a monkey.
 
He didn’t seem like he was in danger, or was he afraid, he was just hanging there while watching the baby channel. 




I obviously jumped on my feet, mumbled some curse words under my breathe and wondered how in heaven’s name was he able to get up there considering the shelf was blocked by his mini house and doom-buggy.

I’m telling you, kids, wow, how they figure things out are crazy.

When I took him down, it’s as if, nothing happened, told him it was dangerous and to not to do again.

Yup, talking to a16 month old baby. So let’s just say, that’s I’ll probably be saying that again about 10,000 more times.

Kids. What’s can I say. 


note: grabbed those photos from images.google.com and just put them together

Comments