Nutella Brownies



So, I found this recipe for Nutella Brownies a couple weeks ago. And Recently decided to make it. (Wish I could find the site again)

Anyway, one day, I decided to make some, to give it a try. Followed the recipe to the dot, then in the end I’m supposed to put dollops of Nutella before baking, and I forgot to do so.

Either way, they came out great and the brother and husband both finished it in one night, with me only having had like 2 slices. Nice.

So 2 days after, I decided to make some more. This time, I’m keeping a few slices for myself, away from their hands, and hidden. Hahaha.

This time I tweaked the recipe a bit. I had to add chocolate chips in there. Just had too. And a lot of it. Then, I added so much dollops of Nutella on top.



It turned out gooooood. I do hope I could find that site again to thank them for bringing that delicious Recipe to life. oh and so simple to do too. 

Didn't even get to take a picture of a slice of it, if you can imagine, other than the slices I kept for myself, it disappear faster than I could say Nutella. Yum.

I think I'll make some again. Hahaha.

Comments