About the Sun Spinner

So, something happened to our family at the beginning of the year. My sister suggested that I start doing this, just something for me to do, to share all the materials I've worked on, to the world. 😀

It seems the little one liked them. My sister also added that a lot of people would enjoy sharing it with their kids and their class, to teach kids about the topics covered in class and/or homeschooling. So here we go... Hope you guys would like them too.



Mind you, I'm not a teacher. No experience as one, no background as one. As the little one was forced to stay home and learn online. I watched what they were learning, and made little things to help him further understand the topics on hand. It fascinated him, and made him more interested. It made him ask more questions which made me make more materials to catch up with his curiosity. 

First thing I will start to share is this little spinner about the sun. Just some details to know about the sun.


This is created on a 8.5x11 copy paper. I recommend laminating this product after printing. Little ones tend to spin and spin, and spin some more. You will need: printer and laminator. 
A center guide has been provided on where you can cut or punch a hole to put a split pin in the middle.


It's simple, and the little one seemed to have fun learning about the sun, or seemed to have more fun spinning non stop, who knows. 😉 Hope you enjoy it as well. 

If you are interested in this spinner, you can find it on etsy or tpt

images used in this spinner are thanks to:




Comments