My Colors Spinner

I've learned that my little one loves spinners to learn his lessons, and one day, I decided it was time for him to learn to spell his colors. So we're back to basics today. 


Made this little spinner to match images with their color. It makes it more appropriate for younger kids, but my 1st grader enjoyed helping me color the images, and was a fun way to learn to his color spelling words too. 


After this whole project, we sent the whole thing to his pre-k teacher to use in her class for her kids. It was a fun activity for the little ones too. 


This file is prepared on U.S. copy paper (8.5x11 inches). If you will be using this at home, I recommend laminating this product, after coloring off course, so you can use it multiple times. If your little one, is anything like my little one, he or she or they will be spinning this none stop. 😁

Just cut around the circles, punch a hole, or cut the cross in the middle, a guide has been provided for your convenience. Then place a split pin to put both circles together.

If you are interested in this project, you can get it from etsy.



Comments