Ways to Make 10

When the little one was doing online school, I noticed that they did a lot of activities that involved learning ways to match numbers that add up to 10. So I decided to make a little chart where he can visualize what he was doing, and understand the concept of the activity they were doing.

After which, I asked him if he noticed a pattern, and so I showed that little trick on how to match up the numbers to add them up. Which he thought was kind of fun and interesting. Mind you, he finds a lot of things fun and interesting, so I'm not sure exactly how fun and interesting this really is. hahahaha. 😉 



After this, the little one had more homework about this topic, so to keep him engaged, and to save on paper, I thought, that maybe, a fun little game would make it a more exciting learning experience. 

This one is created on US copy paper (8.5" by 11") which I recommend to be laminated. Then, laminate the sheet with circles as well, cut the circles, place velcro circles on both the main sheet and the circles, and that's how you can "play" with this activity. 

Both creations can be purchased via my etsy store.

Ways to Make 10 Anchor Chart

Ways to make 10 Activity

also used canva.com as a editing tool

Comments